Aam Panna is a refreshing and mesmerising summer drink. The sweet and sour taste makes it so mouth-watering. It is made from kacchha aam. Aam Panna also has heat resistant properties. This summer drink Aam Panna is loved by everyone at my place, even my 18 months son loves it too. Here is a relishing recipe for a cool summer drink to beat the heat.
Preparation Time :10 min
Cooking Time : 10 min
Total Time : 20 min
Course :Summer drinks
Dish : Indian
Servings : 6
Recipe By : Akanksha
Raw Mangoes – 4-5
Mint Leaves – 2-3 stem
Black salt – 1 tsp
Sugar – 2 tsp
Jeera powder – 1/2 tsp
- In a cooker, boil the raw mangoes for 5 minutes.
- Take a jug, add 1 glass of water to it.
- Now, add sugar, salt, jeera powder and mint leaves to it.
- Peel the mangoes and put it in the jug.
- Remove the seeds. Blend the mixture using a blender.
- Now, add 2 litres of cold water to it.
- Your Aam Panna is ready.
- Serve chilled with ice cubes in it.