Summers become so delicious with mangoes. You can use mangoes in a number of ways. Mango custard is a dessert recipe to be enjoyed chilled to beat the hot sun. Here is a bowl of happiness to serve your loved ones. This recipe is of vanilla custard with a creamy and silky texture. This recipe is so simple yet tempting. The best part is that you can add as many fruits you want like mango, banana, apple, grapes, pomegranate, cherries, strawberry, dry fruits.I have used Tops Custard Powder in this recipe with lots of mangoes.
- Use full cream milk to give a smooth and rich appearance.
- Chop the mangoes.
- Avoid lumps.
- Add mangoes only when custard is completely cooled.
Preparation Time : 30 min
Cooking Time : 10 min
Total Time : 40 min
Course : Dessert
Dish : Indian
Servings : 2
Recipe By : Akanksha
Milk – 250 ml
Ripe mangoes – 2 chopped
Sugar – 2 tsp
Tops custard powder – 2 tsp
Cherries and sugar coated saunf for garnishing
- Boil milk in a pan.
- In a bowl, add custard powder and slowly pour cold milk.
- Mix well and remove all the lumps.
- When the milk boils, slowly add the custard powder.
- Stir continuously and cook for 5 minutes.
- Avoid forming lumps but if it is formed you can sieve it later.
- Switch off the flame.
- Allow it to Cool.
- Then put it in the refrigerator for about half an hour.
- In a bowl add mangoes, pour chilled custard over it.
- Garnish it with cherries and sugar coated saunf.
- Serve Chilled.