Sabudana or sãgo pearls is rich in carbohydrate. Sabudana Poha is an easy snack eaten during fasting occasion. It is There are various dishes that can be made from sabudana like sabudana kheer, sabudana vada, sabudana Tikki, sabudana chichi, sabudana papad, fried sabudana which can be used during fasting. Here is a non-sticky flavory recipe of sabudana poha.
Some Tips to make a perfect poha :
- Allow the sabudana to completely soak in water.
- If the sabudana is not soaked properly, it may stick.
Preparation Time : 30 min
Cooking Time : 15 min
Total Time : 45 min
Course : Snacks
Dish : Indian
Servings : 3-4
Recipe By : Akanksha
Sabudana – 2 bowls
Potato – 2 medium
Carrot – 1/2 chopped
Green Chillies – 2 slit into half
Almond – 4-5
Cashew nut – 4-5
Jeera – 1/4 tsp
Salt – as per taste
- Soak Sabudana in water for about 30 minutes till sabudana becomes soft.
- Strain it and keep aside.
- Heat oil in a fry pan.
- Fry almonds and cashews and keep them aside.
- Pour some more oil if required.
- Crackle jeera into it.
- Saute green chillies and the vegetables.
- Sprinkle salt and cook for 10 minutes.
- Now, add sabudana and saute on a medium flame.
- Switch off the flame and sprinkle coriander leaves on it
- Garnish it with fried almonds and cashew nuts.
- Your Sabudana Poha is ready to feast upon.
- Serve hot with curd or green chutney.