Soya chunks are fat free and a rich source of protein to give a balanced nutritional. Soya chunks in all forms taste yummy. This soya chunks masala recipe is an easy, healthy and tasty dish. I would recommend Nutrela’s soya chunks. It’s the largest selling soya foods brand in India. Check out the delicious recipe of dry masala soya chunks.
Some Tips to make perfect soya chunks :
- Do not over cook potatoes as it may be broken.
- Also, do not overcook soya chunks as it may loosen its nutrients.
Preparation Time : 10 min
Cooking Time : 10 min
Total Time : 20 min
Course : Side Dish
Dish : Indian
Servings : 3
Recipe By : Akanksha
Soya chunks – 2 bowls
Onion – 1 finely chopped
Tomato – 1
Ginger- Garlic paste – 1/2 tsp
Jeera – 1/4 tsp
Green Chillies – 2 chopped
Red Chilli powder
Sabzi Masala – 1/2 tsp
Garam Masala – 1/2 tsp
Turmeric- 1/2 tsp
Salt – as per taste
- Boil potatoes in a cooker till 2 whistles.
- Switch off the flame and allow it to cool.
- Then, peel and cut into 12 pieces each and keep aside.
- If the potatoes are small cut into 8 pieces.
- Boil soya chunks in a pan for 2-3 minutes.
- Strain and keep aside. Heat mustard oil in a fry pan.
- Add jeera, ginger-garlic paste and green chillies to it.
- Then, saute onion till golden brown.
- Add tomato puree to it and stir.
- Now, add turmeric, salt, sabzi masala, red chilli powder, garam masala.
- Add soya chunks and potatoes.
- Saute for a minute and switch off the flame.
- Now, sprinkle chopped coriander leaves.
- Add ghee and serve hot with chapatis.